Super Foods To Beat The Anti-Aging Process
Here is the list of superfoods:
1) Goji berries - Goji berries have a very high content of Vitamin C and has more antioxidant properties than blueberries! This fruit is a small red berry found in Tibet. According to the ORAC units (Oxygen Radical Absorbance Capacity Scale) - a measure of the ability of antioxidants to absorb oxygen "free radicals"; 3000 units is considered an industry standard for health. Goji berry's is 25,100 units.
2) Allium family - Allium family would include garlic, onions, shallots, leeks, chives and scallions. These superfoods are power-packed with abilities to rid the body of toxins and carcinogens. Thus it cleanses your system from the inside out. Less toxin in body more beautiful skin!
3) Barley - This can be used as a breakfast cereal, in soups and stews, and as a rice substitute. Barley's also high in fiber, helping metabolize fats, cholesterol and carbohydrates.
4) Super Green foods - Green foods like wheat and barley grasses or chlorella can be bought in powder, tablet or juice form, and offer greater levels of nutrients than green leafy vegetables. They also help cholesterol, blood pressure and immune response.
5) Beans and lentils - You can reduce cholesterol while beefing up on antioxidants, folic acid and potassium. Try kidney, black, navy, pinto, chickpeas, soybeans, peas and lentils.
6) Avocado - True, avocado is high in fat, but much of it is “good” fat, the monounsaturated type, which resists oxidation. Avocado is high in glutathione, an antioxidant which helps neutralize fat in other foods. Research also suggests that eating avocado lowers and improves cholesterol better than a low-fat diet does.
7) Hot Peppers - Both bell and chili peppers contain antioxidants, have twice the Vitamin C as citrus fruit and work as great fat burners
8) Nuts and seeds - You can't go wrong with a handful of nuts a day—walnuts, hazelnuts, almonds, macadamia and pistachio nuts contain omega-3 fats, which are great for your heart and superb for your skin. Raw, unsalted nuts and seeds are best.
9) Yoghurt and kefir - These cultured foods contain healthful bacteria that aid immune function, and the calcium helps burn fat. Try using them as a base for a smoothie. Also, you can use yoghurt as a base for your home made facial mask
10)Spinach - Heavy in lutein, an anti-ageing agent which rivals beta-carotene for effectiveness, spinach also has beta-carotene plus a good dose of folic acid, a brain and artery protector.
Now, here are just a list of superfoods to beat anti-aging. You can also try these super face foods to further boost your vitality and your overall beauty