7 steps to a beautiful radiant face
BUT, there is also something very important that we need to do but we always tend to neglect. What is it?
MASSAGE of course. This facial massage is helpful in promoting blood circulation, draining toxins from the face and stimulating the production of collagen under your skin. Bonus is, it also helps to stimulate some acupressure points along the face. Here is a step by step guide for a more beautiful face:
1) Gently pinch your eyebrows between your thumb and your index fingers. Pinch your eyebrows along from the beginning of your brow till the end. Do it for about 30 times or more if you like. This helps to elevate stress at your eye areas.
2) Apply some pressure by pressing along the entire eyebrow with your index fingers. Repeat this for about 30 times. Steps 1 and 2 helps to reduce dark eye circles too.
3) Lightly pinch the little area between your eyes. Don't press too hard or you will have a stubborn red mark there. The skin here is very senstive to the touch. This helps to destress tired eyes especially. You can repeat it for about 10-15 times.
4) Make little circular motions on your temples lightly. Let the circular motions be directed outwards, moving from the insides of your temples which are nearest to the eyes towards your hairline each time. Repeat the circular motions for about 30 times to relief stress, the PMS blues and headaches.
5) Slightly part your mouth like you're saying 'O' then press lightly on the cheeks. Repeat this for 30 times and this helps to stimulate collagen production to keep cheeks uplifted and firm.
6) From the sides of the nose, sweep the face in outward strokes with your fingers. Repeat this for about 30 times too. Make the strokes upwards from the sides of your nose towards the cheekbones gently and dont overpull the skin. This helps to drain toxins and water retention. Also, it helps to elevate sinus blockage. For further sinus relief, lightly rub the areas at the sides of the nose.
7) Run your fingers by applying slight pressure along your entire jawline, starting from your chin till your ears. Repeat for about 30 times. This helps to release stress along the jawline. We are usually unaware of how much tension we apply to the jawline as sometimes we tend to clench our teeth unknowingly.
Here are some higly recommended facial masks for you
Mudd Original Clay is perfect for removing skin impurities
Lifecella's Orange Mask is infused with Vitamin C from various citrus fruits
Nivea's Pampering Honey Mask leaves your skin moisturized
If you need a facial mask review, just leave me a comment or you can email me