Amazing!! Get a gorgeous glowing body
That is so in the past now. I have found some really wonderful beauty remedies for pampering the body. Since I have yet to post some beauty tricks on caring for the body, this is the perfect time to do so. Here are some tips for body care with ingredients you can find from your home. Have fun playing with these easy to find ingredients from your kitchen. If not, just hop along to your grocery store to get them. The results are truly amazing and I've never looked back ever since.Oh, by the way, remember to share with me some of your tips.
Be very hungry for these precious gems:
- Mix six-teaspoons of petroleum jelly, two-teaspoons of glycerin and two-teaspoons of lemon juice. Apply this moisturizing lotion at least twice a week if you have dry and flaky arms and legs
- To get rid of rough skin, add fresh oatmeal to your bath water and soak in it
- Mix half-a-teaspoon of glycerin and half-a-teaspoon of rose water to freshly squeezed cucumber juice. Apply this on sunburns, leave it for some time.
- Another method to soothe sunburns, apply fresh olive oil to affected areas
- If your skin feels dry and dehydrated, spritz your skin up by taking a dip in milk. Energizes you in an instant
- If you have cracked heels, melt paraffin wax; mix it with a little mustard oil and apply on the affected area. Leave it on overnight. After 10 or 15 days, your heels will become smooth again.
- Massage your body with a mixture of coconut oil and add in any of your favourite scented oils like lavender or rosemary for a soothing and moisturizing massage.
- To soften rough palms, use a mixture of glycerin and limejuice in equal proportion.
- To get rid of cracked heels, massage the foot with coconut oil and keep the foot in warm water for some time. Wipe off the water from your feet and apply a mixture of hibiscus flower(10 buds), Henna (1 handful) and juice of half a lemon. Wait for it to dry then wash it off.
- Remove scars on your hands and feet by rubbing lemon peel over it. Alternatively, you can also apply Vitamin E oil/cream to new and old scars.
Of course, you are not completely beautiful with just a beautiful body, you most definitely also need a beautiful radiant face too. Your body is a wonderland, as what John Mayer says :P