Coffee facial mask for clear complexion
3 tablespoons of used finely ground coffee
A small glass of milk
1) Add the used finely ground coffee into a bowl. Stir in milk until it achieves a think texture. Mix the ingredients till well blended. Try not to make the paste too diluted or it'll be runny and it's gonna be messy during application. If mixture becomes too runny, simply add a little more coffee into it.
2) When ready, apply the paste onto your face and neck and smooth it out all over your face. Avoid eyes and lips.
3) Slowly massage the mixture to your skin and relax for 20 mins.
4) While washing off the mask, slowly massage the paste to your skin. It acts further as an exfoliator. Don't massage too hard if you have sensitive skin
5) Pat dry face and apply moisturizer while skin is still damp to seal in moisture
Try it, you won't regret it. Remember not to scrub your skin too hard with the coffee grounds. Remember to try out my avocado honey facial mask and my ultra hydrating oatmeal mask too