Papaya Anti-Aging Mask: Natural Fridays
The Ingredient List
Papaya is a natural choice in skincare due to its rich source of Vitamin A, which helps to rejuvenate skin by increasing skin turnover. It's rich in papain enzyme which is fantastic for sloughing off dead cells thus revealing glowing healthy skin. It's also packed with lots of Vitamin C which further helps improve radiance in our complexion. With continued use, papaya when applied to the skin could help to reduce fine lines and dryness of skin. Sounds too good to be true, but believe it, it's all true. Also, papaya is recognised as the fruit that fights wrinkles
That's it, just papaya and papaya alone for beautiful skin!
1) Slice the papaya in half and discard the seeds. Eat the entire papaya for extra anti-aging goodness
2) Now, with the empty papaya hull, rub it in circular motions over your face. Avoid eye area in case the sticky sweet juice irritates your eyes
3) Leave on the mashed papaya pulp + juice on your skin for 20 mins, then rinse and pat dry. Follow up with a moisturizer
4) Voila, you will find a rejuvenated visage with a radiant glow!. Skin is very soft and smooth to the touch. Enjoy your beautiful skin.
5) For best results, use this facial mask twice per week as part of your anti-aging skincare routine.
Note: For those with sensitive skin, you may feel a tingling sensation due to the enzymes working on your skin. Also, papaya has a smell that probably needs some getting used to.
I've always believed in the power of fruits for beautiful skin, therefore I try to consume at least 3 portions of fruit in my daily diet everyday. Besides, I simply love to try out new fruit facial masks to keep my skin beautiful. Love the fact that they are natural and I can really see the dramatic differences on my skin. You can check out my list of beauty foods that works wonders
I hope you'll enjoy this week's Papaya Anti-Aging Mask!