How to shape eyebrows: Reader Enquiries
3) Point A is where your eyebrow starts. You can measure it by placing your white eyeliner pencil on line A like in the diagram above. Mark your Point A on your brow
4) To measure where your arch (Point B) is, place your eyeline pencil at line B, which is at your iris. Your arch should be in-line with your iris. Mark your own Point B on your brow
5) Your eyebrow ends at Point C. To find out where your brow should end, place your eyeliner pencil diagonally angled from your nose pointing out to your brows like in line C. Mark your Point C on your brow
6) Now highlight the brow according to your desired shape and mark off all access hair like in picture below. This way, you can see how your end result of your brow will be before you even start to tweeze. Remark the white highlights if you need to change until desired shape
7) The white eyeliner would be your guideline when tweezing. Tweeze only hair outside the lines and on the white lines ONLY. Becareful, don't tweeze any of the hair inside.
8) Wash off your white eyeliner and inspect your brows. Tweeze any stray hair that you've missed out.
9) Fill in some eyebrow powder at sparse areas. Do not color your entire brow, it looks too stiff and fake. For best brow color, follow this rule of thumb. For dark hair, go about 2-3 shades lighter than your hair color, while blondes go 2-3 shades darker. To make your eyebrows really stand out, add highlighter under the brow bone. See them pop!
10) Voila, you have beautifully shaped brows now! The entire process is actually faster than you think.
Some tips for those who hates the pain
1) Try to tweeze right after your shower. Your pores are more relaxed, so it's easier to tweeze the hair out. However, remember to wipe your brows dry first for a clear view of your brows
2) Ice your brow areas. It helps to numb the area, so not much pain when you tweeze
3) Apply aloe vera gel to soothe any redness or pain
There are many ways to shape your eyebrows. I think this method is really easy especially for beginners. It lessens the chances of any unwanted 'accidents'. However, do keep in mind, even if a mistake is done, your hair will grow back soon. Amelia, good luck with your eyebrows!