About the Ingredients
- Honey is a wonderful natural beauty ingredient. It is highly emollient and leaves your skin well moisturised. Good news is, it's perfect for acne
too as honey is a natural antiseptic. Honey can be used well for your skin or as a conditioner for dry brittle hair too. It's really very versatile for your beauty
work best for dry skin as it is very moisturizing. Guatemalan women use alot of bananas to soothe dry skin. Notice that they all have beautiful supple brown skin. Banana's are also great for your dry hair. It is said that The Body Shop uses up to 25,000 bananas for their banana products. Bananas are rich in Vitamin K too, which is great for dark eye circles
1) Mash half a banana ( you eat the other half of course). You can also opt to blend the banana into a creamy paste
2) Add two tablespoons of honey to the mashed banana and mix them till a thick paste.
3) Apply on to clean face. For best results, your skin should still be alittle damp and warm after the wash.
4) Cut out two thinly sliced banana and place them under your eyes. The reason is because the Vitamin K in banana can help to unclot the blood pooling under your eyes which causes the dark eye circles
5) Massage in the paste and let it stay for 20 mins or until the mixture driesthen wash off with warm water and moisturize to lock in moisture
6) For best results, apply this mask 2-3 times a week
I'm so loving it. This mask is simply amazing. First of all, the aroma of banana is sweet and delicious. Next, your skin feels so supple and toned and so smooth. All feelings of tightness from dry skin
has vanished and skin feels really very comfortable. Also, it also helps with acne as honey helps to purify skin. Such a win-win situation for your skin.
You have to try this face mask and your skin will thank you for it. Trust the Beauty Tyrant on this *wink*